Welcome to Year 3.
We aim to love, learn and grow in the footsteps of Jesus. Our safe and stimulating learning environment allows children the opportunity to progress and grow as individuals, who show that they are signs of God’s love in all that they do
Year 3 is a very special year for the children as they prepare to receive the Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Holy Communion. These are important steps in each child’s faith journey and it is a time of celebration.
Our Creative Challenge Curriculum includes topics such as: ‘Has Greece always been in the news?’ and ‘Who first lived in Britain?’ These topics ensure that the children are working hard exploring and discovering information about the Ancient Greeks and The Stone Age whilst having fun and enjoying their learning.
Find out more about our learning in our Curriculum Overviews (the latest overviews are at the top):
- Overview: Autumn 2 - How do we know about history if it is not written down?
- Overview: Autumn 1 - Are we damaging or developing God's Earth?
- Overview: Summer 2 - How does the past influence society today?
- Overview: Summer 1 - How can we share God's world with everyone?
- Overview: Spring 2 - Does God's creation cause harm?
- Overview: Spring 1 - Does our culture influence our actions?
Working on our maths stills.
Talking about what makes us unique.
Drawing who is most important to us in our hearts.
Recreating our favourite images of God from the Bible.