Welcome to Year 2.
In Year 2 we aim to provide a safe, fun, engaging and supportive learning environment for the children.
Through the resources and displays in our classroom we encourage and inspire the children’s love of learning.
Our careful and thoughtful planning provides lessons that are fun, interesting and help every child to reach their full potential.
Find out more about our learning in our Curriculum Overviews (the latest overviews are at the top):
- Overview: Autumn 2 - What makes a hero?
- Overview: Autumn 1 - Is there enough for everyone?
- Overview: Summer 2 - Does the past change the present?
- Overview: Summer 1 - What makes a home?
- Overview: Spring 2 - Do our experiences bring us together?
- Overview: Spring 1 - How is God's creation different around the world?
A child led prayer service about the story of Noah's Ark.
Exploring the Hindu festival of Diwali.
Making dough for our Diva lamps in RE.
Writing about our gifts and talents from God in PSHE.