Welcome to our Nursery class.
In Nursery we believe that a child’s emotional and physical well being are essential and strive to provide a secure, stimulating and nurturing environment where children can enjoy learning through play and achieve their full potential.
The daily routine has a balance of adult led, and child led activities and, the children spend part of each day both indoors and outdoors so that they gain an enriched learning experience.
Find out more about our learning in our Curriculum Overviews (the latest overviews are at the top):
- Overview: Summer 1 - Who cares for God's garden?
- Overview: Spring 2 - Why do we need animals?
- Overview: Spring 1 - Who gives us food?
- Overview: Autumn 2 - Can Jesus be seen in me?
- Overview: Autumn 1 - Who am I?
Exploring in the water area.
Making a road on the carpet.
Mark making in the outdoor area.
Practising prepositions with bean bags.