In July 2017 the Government announced that the Sports premium would be doubles as of September 2017. The aim of the funding is to help schools to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Schools must spend the additional funding on improving their provision of PE and sport, but they will have the freedom to choose how they do this.
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2021/22
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2020/21
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2019/20
- Sports Premium Impact Report - 2018/19
- Sports Premium Strategy Report - 2017/18
- Sports Premium Review - 2016/17
- Sports Premium Review - 2015/16
- Sports Premium Review - 2014/15
All documents on this page are pdf files.